What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant. It interacts with our body through the balance-regulating endocannabinoid system and can help treat ailments like pain, insomnia, and anxiety.
Will CBD get me high?
No. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive and will not get you high, even if its ingested as a tincture or supplement. It does, however, have a calming effect that tends to relax the body and mind.
What is the difference between Hemp & CBD?
CBD is extracted from the hemp plant, which is naturally low in THC and high in CBD.
What issues does CBD help with?
CBD is known to help with:
- Chronic aches and pain
- Mood Disorders
What dosage is right for me?
There is no correct dosage, as it depends on various factors for the individual consumer, such as tolerance, pain, body type and concentration. You can refer to the dosage instructions for each product or consult a medical physician with questions. We recommend starting with a smaller dose to see what feels best for your body.
When will I feel the onset of CBD?
This depends on the person’s body type, dosage and frequency of use. There are also different wants to consume CBD, listed below, which impact how quickly you feel its effect.
What is the difference between topical, vaporized, edible, capsules and tinctures?
CBD comes in various forms — from supplements to oil — which can affect the body in different ways.
- Topical ointment is made from extracting CBD oil and infusing it into creams so you can use these products directly on your skin. Topical CBD products never enter the bloodstream and are known to address joint main or inflammation.
- Vaporized CBD is a low-temperature and smokeless method of inhaling CBD, and is fast action, with a typical onset of 1-3 minutes.
- Edibles include anything ingestible, including pills capsules, beverages or gummies. Oral ingestion is also a beginner-friendly method for taking CBD.
- CBD capsules are like taking a daily supplement, and takes the guesswork out of dosing.
- Tinctures can present delayed effects, and when used with food and beverage can have similar effect as edibles.
What is a tincture? How do I take a tincture?
A tincture is a liquid extract that is taken sublingually (under the tongue). To ingest our tinctures: shake well, place one full dropper under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds and swallow. Repeat as needed.
How should I store products?
All products should be stored at room temperature. Gumdrops are best kept in an airtight container or sealed plastic bag, and CBD oil is best kept in an upright position at room temperature, away from extreme light or heat.
Are your products suitable for children?
Our CBD products are intended for adults 21 and over.
Can I use your products while taking prescription medication?
Please consult your physician before using our products if you take pharmaceutical drugs.
What is hemp? Is it legal?
Hemp includes different varieties of cannabis than include less than 0.3%
THC. Industrial hemp is legal for licensed farmers to grow. It is not psychoactive, and can be used for anything from clothing, soaps, oil, nutritional products or textiles.
Will taking CBD affect my drug test?
We recommend consulting a physician if this may be a concern, but our capsules and olive oil do not contain any THC. There is an off-change that our full-spectrum tinctures could trigger a test with very, very trace amounts of THC, although it is very unlikely.